Are you an individual who has always had a problem with smiling for the camera or showing your teeth around your friends and family? If so, cosmetic dentistry may be exactly what you need to boost up your confidence and live life smiling away! But why does a great smile matter?
- Your mouth is a mirror! Your dental health directly correlates the rest of your immune system. So, if you have any oral issues, you may have some underlying microbial infections or immune disorders than can end up affecting other parts of your body.
- You could end up making more money. Unfortunately, those who aren’t graced with a beautiful smile don’t make as much money as those with great smiles. Studies have shown that five to 10 percent of people who are considered more attractive for their smile will end up making more money.
- You are more likely to land that date you’ve been wanting. One study reveals that 40 percent of people said that they wouldn’t end up dating someone with crooked teeth.
- You are likely to be considered trustworthy. Those with a great set of straight pearly whites are considered 73 percent more trustworthy than those who have less orderly choppers.
- A great smile means reduced stress. If you don’t have a great smile, you are more likely to frown. Grinning and smiling releases endorphins (the feel-good hormone). This will actually lower your stress level and will even strengthen your immune system!
- Your smile is contagious. No matter what you’re laughing or smiling about, 99.7 percent of adults have stated that an attractive smile is a person’s most important personal asset, plus smiling is contagious!
Reduce stress, increase immunity and make some more money during this life! Give our experienced cosmetic dentist a call today to schedule your consultation.