You’re fed up with missing teeth. You can’t remember the last time you were able to smile without worrying what other people thought. On top of that, you’re sick and tired of being overly careful about what you eat. So what’s the solution? Well, you could see if dentures are the answer. The better option, however, could be to look into dental implants. For one thing, implants offer a replacement tooth option that looks, feels, and functions like a natural tooth. Dental implants are unique in that they feature a tooth root and crown. There’s no question that bridges, partials, and traditional dentures present great repair options. But they aren’t nearly as natural or permanent as is the case with dental implants. Keep reading to learn why dental implants are worth the investment.
- They quickly replace missing teeth – Imagine having more confidence in the workplace or dating world thanks to a full set of teeth that look and feel natural. That’s just what happens with dental implants. Whether you lost a tooth through an illness or accident, implants can replace it and serve its intended function completely. No longer will you be forced to deal with the inconvenience of a missing tooth.
- They are affordable – It used to be that dental implants would cost a pretty penny. Now, however, now they’re more affordable than ever. Don’t forget that our Mesquite dental clinic also offers hassle-free payment plans with the procedure.
- They are more functional than dentures – It’s no secret that dental implants are superior alternatives to dentures and partials. With dentures, for example, patients must limit the types of food they can eat. There’s no need to worry about that with dental implants. Not to mention, dental implants can be cleaned the same way you clean your natural teeth. Dentures, meanwhile, require a pretty demanding maintenance and cleaning routine.
- They will restore your smile – Dental implants create a pressured balance when chewing. Why is this important? Well, it helps preserve the bone and other tissues around the tooth. This action significantly enhances one’s look and aesthetic appearance. Say goodbye to holding in smiles and feeling uncomfortable. Your new smile will have you showing off those new pearly whites in no time.
- They offer longevity and durability – Since implants are made of titanium, they are incredibly durable. The likelihood of developing complications with dental implants is rare. Plus, dentures are exposed to infections because they are removable and can be placed on contaminated surfaces. Frankly, it’s much more cost-effective to go with the long-lasting dental implants as opposed to purchasing multiple dentures in a year.
Mesquite’s Trusted Dental Clinic
Mesquite Dental is the go-to place for complete dental care. Whether you’re interested in learning more about dental implants or want to come to us for family dental care, we can help. Backed by years of experience, it’s no wonder why we’re the area’s most trusted dental care clinic.
Don’t let another day go by of being in pain. Come to Mesquite for emergency dental care.