Welcome to Mesquite Dental & Implant Center
Mesquite Dental & Implant Center is a family-owned practice, dedicated to providing the highest levels of care and service in the Mesquite community.
About Our Practice
As a graduate of NYU college of Dentistry with honors in Esthetic dentistry, Dr. George has been a dentist for over 20 years and founded Mesquite Dental and Implant Center 10 years ago. Dr. George opened Mesquite Dental and Implant Center with the vision of correcting the franchise and corporate dental clinics quest for money by offering personal attention to every single patient with his private dental office.
At Mesquite Dental and Implant Center, you get to know Dr. George and his team, and Dr. George gets to know you and your family. Every time you enter our practice, you will be seen by Dr. George, as he is the sole provider at the practice, and you’ll feel the comfort and confidence of being seen by a doctor that knows your personal dental story year after year.
Why Choose Us?
- Private Dental Office – We are not a Franchise or Dental chain clinic but a private dental office where you’ll receive personalized, one-on-one care from our dentist, Dr. George.
- Over 20 years of experience in dentistry.
- Top dentist in Mesquite for the last 3 years.
- Most dental procedures can be performed under our roof – we value your time!
- Existing patients have 24/7 Access to Dr. George in case of emergencies.
- Caring, judgement-free and highly trained team
- IV & Oral Sedation to alleviate any anxiety.
- 0% interest financing options.
- Cutting edge technology with cone beam CT, dynamic navigation for precise implant surgery, 3D Printing and Intra-oral Scanning to ensure precision in our work. Check out more of our technology and state-of-the-art facility here!
- Rigorous adherence to CDC standards for sterilization and infection control.
Meet Dr. George
Dr. George has been a dentist for over 20 years, with areas of expertise including Dental Implants, Dentures, Root Canal Treatment, Extractions, Veneers, Crowns & Bridges, Teeth Whitening, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Periodontal & Gum Therapy. He does over 100 Hours of Continuing education every year, which is way well above what an average dentist needs to do to make sure the treatment he delivers lives up to your expectation.
Smile Now, Pay Over Time
No Insurance? No Problem?
Ask about our Dental Saver Plan, designed to help every patient get the care they need, whether they have insurance or not.
We invite any patient to come in to sit with Dr. George and discuss your dental issues and goals for your smile, free of charge.